lundi 13 janvier 2020



Afghanistan’s Angel



On Wednesday 4 December, Dr.Nakamura, a Japanese aid worker, was attacked by gunmen while driving to work in Jalalabad, Afghanistan. Five members of his organization’s staff were killed on the spot. The doctor, well-known in Japan and Afghanistan, had been shot on the right side of his chest, and he was being transferred from Jalalabad airport to a hospital in Bagram near Kabul when he died at the airport. No militant group has yet claimed responsibility. The Taliban denied responsibility for the attack, saying they have “good relations” with organizations which contribute to the reconstruction of Afghanistan. It was not the first time this kind of attack has happened in Afghanistan. A week ago, on November 24, Anil Raj, an American who worked for the UN Development Programme in Afghanistan, was killed when his vehicle was targeted in a bombing in Kabul. Dr.Nakamura was famous for having transformed the vast desert area of Gamberi in Nangarhar into lush forests and very productive wheat farmlands. Apart from irrigation projects, he had also constructed two hospitals and two mosques. Just two months ago, Nakamura was honored for his humanitarian work in the country with honorary Afghan citizenship. In 2003, Nakamura had won the Philippines' Ramon Magsaysay Award for Peace and International understanding, often dubbed Asia's Nobel Prize. It was a senseless act of violence against a man who had dedicated much of his life to help Afghanistan’s most vulnerable people.





L’ANGE D'AFGHANISTAN



Mercredi 4 décembre, le Dr Nakamura, un ravailleur humanitaire japonais, a été attaqué par des hommes armés alors qu’il se rendait au travail à Jalalabad en Afghanistan.Cinq membres du personnel de son organisation ont été tués sur le coup. Le médecin, bien connu au Japon et en Afghanistan, avait été touché du côté droit de la poitrine, et était sur le point d'être transféré dans un hôpital de Bagram près de Kaboul lorsqu'il est décédé à l'aéroport de Jalalabad. Aucun groupe militant n'a pour l'instant revendiqué la responsabilité de l’attentat. Les Talibans ont rejeté toute responsabilité dans l'attaque, affirmant qu'ils entretiennent de « bonnes relations » avec des organisations qui « contribuent à la reconstruction de l'Afghanistan. Ce n'était pas la première fois que ce type d'attaque visait des travailleurs humanitaires en Afghanistan. En effet, il y a une semaine, le 24 novembre, Anil Raj, un Américain qui travaillait pour le programme des Nations Unies qui a pour but le développement de l’Afghanistan, a été tué lorsque son véhicule a été pris pour cible dans un attentat à Kaboul. Le docteur Nakamura était reconnu pour avoir transformé la vaste zone désertique de Gamberi à Nangarhar en forêts luxuriantes et en terres productives de blé. Outre ces projets d'irrigation, il avait également construit deux hôpitaux et deux mosquées. Il y a deux mois à peine, Tetsu Nakamura avait été honoré pour son travail humanitaire dans le pays et la citoyenneté afghane lui avait été accordée. En 2003, Nakamura avait remporté le prix Ramon Magsaysay des Philippines pour la paix et la compréhension internationale, souvent surnommé le Prix Nobel d'Asie. Ce fut un acte de violence insensé contre un homme qui avait consacré une grande partie de sa vie à aider les plus vulnérables en Afghanistan.



Léina



https://www.scmp.com/news/asia/east-asia/article/3040572/japanese-doctor-tetsu-nakamura-among-six-killed-attack-ngo



https://mainichi.jp/english/articlesc/20191205/p2g/00m/0na/024000c



https://www.nytimes.com/2019/12/04/world/asia/afghanistan-tetsu-nakamura-dead.html



https://www.reuters.com/article/us-afghanistan-attack-japan-nakamura/japanese-doctor-made-the-afghan-deserts-green-until-deadly-attack-idUSKBN1Y90LK



64 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

Không những vậy còn có thể gây kích ứng da toàn thân.

Anonyme a dit…

I don't know whether it's just me or if perhaps everyone else experiencing problems with your website.
It looks like some of the written text on your posts are running off the screen. Can someone else
please provide feedback and let me know if this is happening to them too?

This may be a issue with my browser because I've had this
happen before. Appreciate it

Anonyme a dit…

Currently it sounds like BlogEngine is the best blogging platform
available right now. (from what I've read) Is that what you are using on your blog?

Anonyme a dit…

If some one wants expert view on the topic of running a blog then i propose him/her to
visit this webpage, Keep up the fastidious work.

Anonyme a dit…

After I initially left a comment I appear to have clicked the -Notify
me when new comments are added- checkbox and from now on each
time a comment is added I get four emails with the exact
same comment. Is there a way you are able to remove me from that service?
Thank you!

Anonyme a dit…

Hi, I do believe this is an excellent blog. I stumbledupon it ;) I'm going to return yet again since i have book marked it.

Money and freedom is the greatest way to change, may you be rich and continue to guide others.

Anonyme a dit…

My partner and I absolutely love your blog
and find almost all of your post's to be just what I'm looking for.
can you offer guest writers to write content for yourself?
I wouldn't mind publishing a post or elaborating on many of
the subjects you write in relation to here.
Again, awesome site!

Anonyme a dit…

Wonderful beat ! I wish to apprentice while you amend your web site, how could i subscribe for a weblog web site?
The account aided me a acceptable deal. I had been tiny bit familiar of
this your broadcast offered bright transparent concept

Anonyme a dit…

I have been surfing on-line more than three hours lately, but I never found any fascinating article like yours.

It's beautiful worth enough for me. In my opinion, if all webmasters and bloggers made excellent content material as you probably did, the internet can be a lot more useful than ever before.

Anonyme a dit…

Every weekend i used to pay a visit this web page, for the reason that i wish for enjoyment,
for the reason that this this web site conations genuinely fastidious
funny material too.

Anonyme a dit…

I'll right away seize your rss feed as I can not in finding your e-mail
subscription link or e-newsletter service. Do you have any?
Kindly let me recognise so that I may just subscribe.
Thanks.

Anonyme a dit…

Good day! This is my first visit to your blog! We are a
group of volunteers and starting a new project in a community in the same
niche. Your blog provided us valuable information to work on. You
have done a wonderful job!

Anonyme a dit…

Greetings from Florida! I'm bored to death at work so I decided to browse your blog on my iphone during lunch break.

I enjoy the info you provide here and can't wait to take a look when I get home.
I'm amazed at how quick your blog loaded on my mobile ..
I'm not even using WIFI, just 3G .. Anyhow,
very good site!

Anonyme a dit…

Hi there! Quick question that's totally off topic. Do you know how to make your site mobile friendly?
My site looks weird when browsing from my apple iphone.
I'm trying to find a theme or plugin that might be able to fix
this issue. If you have any suggestions, please share. Cheers!

Anonyme a dit…

Hi there to every one, the contents present at this site are
truly amazing for people knowledge, well, keep up the nice work fellows.

Anonyme a dit…

I visited multiple web sites except the audio feature for audio songs current at this web site is
truly wonderful.

Anonyme a dit…

Sweet blog! I found it while surfing around on Yahoo News.

Do you have any tips on how to get listed in Yahoo News?
I've been trying for a while but I never seem to get there!
Many thanks

Anonyme a dit…

hey there and thank you for your information – I've certainly picked up anything new from right here.
I did however expertise some technical issues using this website,
since I experienced to reload the web site a lot of times previous to I
could get it to load correctly. I had been wondering if your hosting is OK?
Not that I'm complaining, but slow loading instances times will often affect your placement in google
and can damage your quality score if advertising and marketing
with Adwords. Well I'm adding this RSS to my email and could look out for
much more of your respective exciting content.
Ensure that you update this again very soon.

Anonyme a dit…

I'm excited to discover this website. I need to to thank you for ones time just for
this wonderful read!! I definitely appreciated every part of it and I
have you saved to fav to check out new stuff on your
web site.

Anonyme a dit…

Hello, i think that i saw you visited my blog thus i came to “return the favor”.I
am trying to find things to enhance my web site!I suppose its ok to use
a few of your ideas!!

Anonyme a dit…

What i do not realize is actually how you are not really much more smartly-appreciated than you may be now.
You are so intelligent. You know therefore significantly with regards to this subject, made me in my opinion believe it from
a lot of varied angles. Its like men and
women aren't interested until it's one thing to do with
Lady gaga! Your individual stuffs great. At all times take care of
it up!

Anonyme a dit…

I need to to thank you for this great read!! I absolutely enjoyed
every bit of it. I have you book-marked to check out new things you
post…

Anonyme a dit…

WOW just what I was searching for. Came here by searching for Ladesäule

Anonyme a dit…

Hi, everything is going sound here and ofcourse every one is sharing
information, that's really excellent, keep up writing.

Anonyme a dit…

I constantly spent my half an hour to read this web site's content daily
along with a mug of coffee.

Anonyme a dit…

WOW just what I was looking for. Came here
by searching for n95 coronavirus mask

Anonyme a dit…

I really like your blog.. very nice colors & theme. Did you create this website yourself or did you hire someone to do it for
you? Plz answer back as I'm looking to construct
my own blog and would like to find out where u got this from.
many thanks

Anonyme a dit…

Greetings! Very useful advice within this post! It's the little changes
which will make the most important changes. Thanks for sharing!

Anonyme a dit…

You have made some really good points there. I looked on the web to learn more
about the issue and found most individuals will go along with your views on this web
site.

Anonyme a dit…

For latest information you have to go to see world wide web and on web I found this web site as a finest web page for newest updates.

Anonyme a dit…

I know this if off topic but I'm looking into starting my own blog and was curious what all is needed to get
set up? I'm assuming having a blog like yours would cost a pretty penny?

I'm not very web savvy so I'm not 100% sure.
Any tips or advice would be greatly appreciated. Many thanks

Anonyme a dit…

Why visitors still make use of to read news papers when in this technological globe everything is presented on web?

Anonyme a dit…

I all the time emailed this website post page to all
my contacts, because if like to read it then my
friends will too.

Anonyme a dit…

I am regular reader, how are you everybody?
This paragraph posted at this website is genuinely nice.

Anonyme a dit…

Genuinely no matter if someone doesn't be aware of afterward its up to other viewers that they will assist, so here it takes place.

Anonyme a dit…

Hi! This is my first visit to your blog! We are a collection of
volunteers and starting a new initiative in a community in the
same niche. Your blog provided us valuable information to work on. You have done a extraordinary job!

Anonyme a dit…

whoah this blog is wonderful i like studying your posts.
Stay up the good work! You recognize, a lot of persons are hunting around
for this information, you can aid them greatly.

Anonyme a dit…

I am genuinely happy to glance at this blog posts which consists of plenty of valuable information, thanks for providing these kinds of information.

Anonyme a dit…

Excellent blog you have got here.. It's hard to find high quality writing like yours nowadays.
I seriously appreciate people like you! Take care!!

Anonyme a dit…

What a stuff of un-ambiguity and preserveness of precious experience about unpredicted feelings.

Anonyme a dit…

Hello, I log on to your blog regularly. Your story-telling style is witty, keep doing what
you're doing!

Anonyme a dit…

Your mode of explaining all in this post is in fact nice, all be able to effortlessly know it, Thanks a lot.

Anonyme a dit…

I blog frequently and I truly appreciate your content.
Your article has really peaked my interest. I'm going to book mark
your site and keep checking for new details about once a week.
I opted in for your Feed as well.

Anonyme a dit…

What's up, all the time i used to check weblog posts here early in the dawn, for the reason that i enjoy to learn more and more.

Anonyme a dit…

Hi Dear, are you genuinely visiting this site regularly, if so after
that you will absolutely get good experience.

Anonyme a dit…

Hi, I read your blog regularly. Your story-telling style is witty, keep up the good work!

Anonyme a dit…

Hey There. I found your blog using msn. This is a really well written article.

I'll make sure to bookmark it and come back to read more of your
useful info. Thanks for the post. I will certainly comeback.

Anonyme a dit…

Hello there! I know this is kinda off topic nevertheless I'd figured I'd ask.
Would you be interested in trading links or maybe guest authoring a blog post or vice-versa?
My website discusses a lot of the same subjects as yours
and I believe we could greatly benefit from each other.
If you might be interested feel free to shoot me an email.
I look forward to hearing from you! Excellent blog
by the way!

Anonyme a dit…

I'd like to find out more? I'd want to find out more details.

Anonyme a dit…

Awesome! Its actually remarkable paragraph, I have got much clear idea concerning from this paragraph.

Anonyme a dit…

Hello, Neat post. There is a problem together with your website in web explorer,
would test this? IE still is the marketplace leader
and a large section of other folks will leave out
your excellent writing due to this problem.

Anonyme a dit…

I've been browsing online greater than three hours as of late, yet I never discovered any fascinating article like yours.
It is lovely value sufficient for me. In my view, if all webmasters and bloggers made excellent
content as you did, the internet shall be much more helpful than ever before.

Anonyme a dit…

Good day! I could have sworn I've visited your blog before but after going through
some of the posts I realized it's new to me. Regardless,
I'm definitely delighted I found it and I'll be bookmarking it and checking back frequently!

Anonyme a dit…

Hey I am so happy I found your site, I really found you
by error, while I was searching on Google for something else,
Anyways I am here now and would just like to say cheers for a tremendous post and a all round enjoyable blog (I also love the theme/design), I don’t have time to look over it all at the moment but I have book-marked it
and also added in your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read more, Please do keep up the
awesome b.

Anonyme a dit…

This is the right web site for anyone who wishes to find out
about this topic. You know a whole lot its almost tough to argue with you (not that I actually
will need to…HaHa). You certainly put a brand new spin on a subject
which has been written about for many years.
Great stuff, just excellent!

Anonyme a dit…

Hello there! This is my first comment here so
I just wanted to give a quick shout out and tell
you I truly enjoy reading your blog posts. Can you suggest any
other blogs/websites/forums that cover the same subjects?
Thanks!

Anonyme a dit…

I know this site provides quality based articles and extra data,
is there any other website which presents these kinds of data in quality?

Anonyme a dit…

I do agree with all the ideas you've introduced in your post.
They're very convincing and will definitely work. Nonetheless, the posts are very quick for
beginners. Could you please prolong them a bit from next time?
Thanks for the post.

Anonyme a dit…

hello there and thank you for your info – I have certainly picked up
anything new from right here. I did however expertise a few technical issues using this website, as I experienced to
reload the site many times previous to I could get it to load
correctly. I had been wondering if your web host
is OK? Not that I'm complaining, but slow loading instances times will
sometimes affect your placement in google and can damage your quality score
if ads and marketing with Adwords. Anyway I am adding this RSS to my e-mail and
can look out for much more of your respective fascinating content.
Ensure that you update this again soon.

Anonyme a dit…

Ahaa, its fastidious conversation concerning this article here at this webpage, I have read
all that, so at this time me also commenting at this place.

Anonyme a dit…

Yesterday, while I was at work, my cousin stole my iphone and tested to see if it can survive
a 40 foot drop, just so she can be a youtube sensation. My iPad is now
broken and she has 83 views. I know this is completely off topic but I had
to share it with someone!

Anonyme a dit…

First off I would like to say fantastic blog! I had a quick question which I'd
like to ask if you don't mind. I was curious to know how you center yourself and clear
your thoughts before writing. I've had trouble clearing my
mind in getting my thoughts out. I truly do enjoy writing
however it just seems like the first 10 to 15 minutes tend to be wasted just trying to figure
out how to begin. Any recommendations or tips? Cheers!

Anonyme a dit…

It is the best time to make a few plans for the longer term and
it is time to be happy. I have read this submit and if I may I wish to suggest you few fascinating issues or tips.
Perhaps you could write subsequent articles referring to this article.
I want to learn even more things approximately it!

Anonyme a dit…

We absolutely love your blog and find most of your post's to be precisely what I'm
looking for. Do you offer guest writers to write content available for you?
I wouldn't mind publishing a post or elaborating on many of the
subjects you write regarding here. Again, awesome website!